My Other Car is a Honda
|Entry #||Driver Name||Car Name||Mass
|2||17||Michael Shibata||My Other Car is a Honda||32||11||10||4||6.67||8.91|
Balloon car designer Michael Shibata writes:
- Design approach taken – explain how it worked.
I set forth to achieve and believe accomplished an entirely minimalist
approach to balloon car design…minimal cost, minimal car and minimal risk
to the designer (I did not put my name on my car).
- Unique or clever features embodied
State of the Art advanced polymer widget purchased at Chief Auto allows two
balloons to be connected to one thruster jet.
- Materials of construction (mention unique parts you used or fabricated)
Fast food hamburger container.
- Reasons behind any significant design choices you had to make
Duct tape was added for structural reinforcement to earlier pre-race frame
- Lessons learned (what you’d do differently next time)
Eat at a different fast food restaurant.
- Anything else you’d like to add
You get what you pay for.