Tall, Thin Heads
by Daniel McCullough
Here is a new technique I have come up with for making tall, thin heads.
You will need 2x 646Q blush, 1x 350Q blush, 1x 260Q blush, 2 x 160 brown, 1x 5 inch round white and 4x raisin-twists.
- Cut the top off a 646Q and then drop the four raisins inside.
- Tie the other 646Q to the 350Q and then stretch the 646Q as shown.
- Reverse-inflate the 646Q to stretch it further.
- Push the two tied balloons down inside the other 646Q.
- Reverse-inflate the inner 646Q to the desired head size.
- Now inflate the 350Q to create the neck.
- Inflate a puff of air into the outer 646Q and then use a food bag clip to hold the air in. Now roll the raisins into desired position to add the nose and ears + the hair at the top.
- Release the food bag clip.
- Inflate the 260Q blush almost fully and then twist a bubble around the raisin twist for the ear.
- Make an ear-twist and then do the opposite ear and use the end of the balloon for the nose. Twist in the eyes and hair and then shape it to align the neck and head.