Single 646Q Head
by Daniel McCullough
This is a single 646Q version of my Tall, Thin Heads column.
You will need 1x 646Q, 1x 350Q, 1x 260Q (all in the same color) plus 160’s for the hair, 3 or 4 raisin-twists, and a 5 inch round for the eyes.
- Stretch the 646Q and then tie the end of the 350 tightly around the centre of the 646Q.
- Cut off the nipple half of the 646Q as closely to the knot as you can and then drop the raisins into it.
- Make sure that the raisins are in the centre of the 646Q.
- Stretch and then reverse inflate the knotted 646Q (half way) to stretch the knotted end and then release the air.
- Push the knotted balloons inside the other 646Q section so that the raisins remain central and in-between the two 646Q sections.
- Reverse inflate the inner 646Q section to the desired head size and then tie the balloon.
- Inflate the 350Q to create the neck. Then use the technique from the previous column (see above link) to position the raisins.
- Create your desired head.
Below are some examples made by others (using two 646Qs) at a recent workshop that I led.