The Power of Inflation - A column from the Magic Menu
by Larry Moss
The Magic Menu is a bi-monthly magazine for restaurant magicians.
Starting with the November/December 1996 issue, I have been writing a
regular column on balloon art for the magazine. Now that two years have
passed since I started, I've decided to take some of the older articles and
place them here, where readers of Balloon HQ can benefit from them. From
time to time, I will add more of my past articles.
- Issue 38, Nov/Dec 1996 - The appropriateness of balloons in various venues.
- Issue 39, Jan/Feb 1997 - Rules to live by.
- Issue 40, Mar/Apr 1997 - Playing pied piper at a rock concert.
- Issue 41, May/Jun 1997 - The balloon artist's equipment.
- Issue 42, Jul/Aug 1997 - Surviving a festival.
- Issue 43, Sep/Oct 1997 - Caricature and cartooning.
- Issue 44, Nov/Dec 1997 - Health and balloons.
- Issue 45, Jan/Feb 1998 - New balloons on the market.
- Issue 46, Mar/Apr 1998 - House fly.
- Issue 47, May/Jun 1998 - Balloons in Singapore.
- Issue ??, ?? - Jester.
- Issue 52, Mar/Apr 1999 - Large scale balloon art.
- Mar/Apr 2000 - Hats.
All articles in this series Copyright © by Larry Moss